From 2K Games:
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Try out another level from action shooter.
- Update your copy of Borderlands shooter to version 1.20.
- Use the terrain to your advantage in this hilly deathmatch map ...
- Take on a rogue enemy threatening the world in this modern-war ...
- Get everything in one file with this Day of Defeat pack.
- USB driver.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Update for A Bridge too Far.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Borderlands 1.01 patch
Fun and Funny! Enormous variety of missions. Excellent graphics. No glitches whatsoever. If you're looking for hard-core mayhem, search elsewhere. This one is to be enjoyed without a knot in your stomach! Excellent concept, artistically executed!
Didn't find any. Again, it's a fun shooter with its peak moments but not for the blood-thirsty ones!
It's worth every cent of it. About time someone turned out such a genre!