Put the iPhone on your belly. Breathe deeply. Enjoy...
* * * * *
- "All thumbs and navels up!!!" (S. G. Buddha, India)
- "BellyBio rests on the belly just like the leaf floats on the sea." (Lao Tzu, China)
- "Bellissimo BellyBio!" (L. Da Vinci, Italy)
- "To breathe or not to breathe? To breathe, period. With BellyBio!" (W. Shakespeare, UK)
- "I play BellyBio, therefore I stop thinking, therefore I am. Definitely better." (R. Descartes, France)
- "So cool!" (I. Newton, UK)
- "Makes me wanna compose a dozen sonatas and concertos for BellyBio! Please give me 10 minutes." (W. A. Mozart, Austria)
- "Even with only one ear, this thing just blew my mind!" (V. Van Gogh, Netherlands)
- "Undoubtedly absolute." (A. Einstein, Germany)
- "Why didn't they call it iBelly?" (S. Jobs, USA)
* * * * *
DEMO at www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsviJEx73I
The first Abdominal Breathing Player, BellyBio (Belly Biofeedback) is a triple revolution in deep abdominal breathing, biofeedback and music.
1 DEEP BREATHING GETS ADDICTIVE
BellyBio generates beautiful music & light perfectly synchronized to your deep abdominal breathing movements, making deep breathing more pleasant and rewarding than ever. You're going to love playing with your inner balloon.
2 BIOFEEDBACK GETS SIMPLE
BellyBio turns your iPhone/iPod Touch into a highly-sensitive deep breathing sensor providing a real-time, objective stress-level index based on your breathing pattern. Biofeedback thus becomes more simple and powerful -- not to mention affordable -- than ever, so you can now know for sure who's the coolest dude in the neighborhood.
3 MUSIC GETS BREATHABLE
BellyBio introduces a new way to enjoy music where both you and the music shift into harmonious resonance, making you experience music at a deeper and broader level. Is it you who follow the music or the music that follows you? With BellyBios unique breathing/music synchronization, you don't listen to music anymore, you merge with it.
Now the thing is, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO BREATHE DEEPLY AND SLOWLY FROM YOUR ABDOMEN. In other words, your belly must effortlessly inflate when you inhale and deflate when you exhale. Can you do that? BellyBio will help you find out:
- if, after a few breaths with BellyBio on your stomach, some beautiful music comes up in sync with your breathing, then the answer is yes. Lucky you since you can then fully enjoy BellyBio right away.
- if you just hear waves rolling with your abdominal movements, then the answer is no, but should you decide to learn deep breathing (which would be quite a healthy move), BellyBio is the very best way for you to track your progress even though you will not immediately get the full benefits.
- Several interactive musics you can breathe deeply in and out (i.e. have BellyBio play in sync with your deep abdominal breathing)
- One music (Calmitude pitch) provides you with a direct audio stress-level feedback through the pitch of the inhaling tone (the lower the stress, the lower the pitch)
- Choice of breathing colors displayed in sync with each in- and out-breath
- Graph showing real-time breathing and stress curves
- Log (date, duration of use, minimum stress, minimum breathrate, Qi production)
- 3D-earth animation showing all BellyBio users on the planet
- Watch the in-app demo at first launch in order not to wonder how to place the device on your belly. If you have any doubt, read the positioning tips in the "?" (About) section.
- Whether you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch, the main home button must always be close to your lap, not to your chest.
- Child-proof (successfully tested on 3 to 5-year-old with adult assistance)
- A few nice little bugs to be removed in the second version.
This application is not meant to substitute for medical diagnosis and/or treatment. Should you feel any pain or discomfort, please stop immediately and consult your physician or health professional.