From EA Games:
This tutorial pack for the Battlefield 2 mod editor contains seven different tutorials on how to best use the functions found in the toolkit.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Read a book on how to recruit and headhunt quality employees.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Develop and store regular expressions.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Generates & uploads Podcast XML files.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Update Power Pack for QuickBooks to put powerful new functional...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Battlefield 2 mod tutorials
The tutorial really helps to start the basics of the mod builder. You can build your own maps and mods!
Missing some key aspects of level design, like road placement and object editing. This is strictly for terrain and level building with limited references.