Welcome to B-Prolog, a versatile and efficient constraint logic programming (CLP) system! B-Prolog is being brought to you by Afany Software (New York), KLS (Tokyo), and NandaSoft (Nanjing).
The birth of CLP is a milestone in the history of programming languages. CLP combines two declarative programming paradigms: logic programming and constraint solving. The declarative nature has proven appealing in numerous applications including computer-aided design and verification, database, data mining, software engineering, optimization, configuration, graphical user interface, and language processing. It greatly enhances the productivity of software development and software maintainability. In addition, because of the availability of efficient constraint-solving, memory management, and compilation techniques, CLP programs can be more efficient than their counterparts written in procedural languages.
What's new in this version:
- Support UTF-8.
- New built-ins: getpid/1, bp_current_resource/1.
- Bug fixes and improvements:
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Open-source web server software.
- Integrated desktop, client-server and business internet app dev...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Performs restitution from perspective view to 3d model, plan, f...
- Access and manage your email from any Web browser.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Writing software, productive, notes, callout sidebar, zoom orga...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Powerful alternative email client.
- Interact with your Mobile I/O hardware.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: