Automapki application brings web mapping and commonly available satellite imagery to AutoCAD software. Our Automapki AutoCAD application allows to display your project and working area over your favourite web mapping source, either Bing Maps, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps or Open Street Maps. It works with standard AutoCAD and any vertical product, supports over 3000 coordinate systems and allows the whole global AutoCAD users community to stylize drawing entities with the selected web mapping provider.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.1 fixed AmShowBrowser command to show hidden floating Automapki maps browser palette in BricsCAD V13.
More Products to Consider
- Add web mapping and commonly available satellite imagery to Aut...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Provide a full-featured CAD solution for engineers and architec...
- Allow AutoCAD to export geometric data to ASCII and Binary STL ...
- Get over 60 drcauto commands for AutoCAD with multiple features...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Draw 3D and 2D pipes with various design tools in AutoCAD.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Paste symbols and parts from the CD-ROM or Internet onto your P...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create and edit tables easily using AutoCAD.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Integrate raster images to AutoCAD drawings.
- Import geometric data from HPGL PLT files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content