Automapki application brings web mapping and commonly available satellite imagery to AutoCAD software. Our Automapki AutoCAD application allows to display your project and working area over your favourite web mapping source, either Bing Maps, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps or Open Street Maps. It works with standard AutoCAD and any vertical product, supports over 3000 coordinate systems and allows the whole global AutoCAD users community to stylize drawing entities with the selected web mapping provider.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.3 fixed AmShowBrowser command to show hidden floating Automapki maps browser palette in BricsCAD V13.
More Products to Consider
- Add web mapping and commonly available satellite imagery to Aut...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Provide a full-featured CAD solution for engineers and architec...
- Allow AutoCAD to export geometric data to ASCII and Binary STL ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Get over 60 drcauto commands for AutoCAD with multiple features...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Draw 3D and 2D pipes with various design tools in AutoCAD.
- Paste symbols and parts from the CD-ROM or Internet onto your P...
- Digitise maps, edit and analyse spatial data and manipulate sat...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Create and edit tables easily using AutoCAD.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content