From Mystik Media:
Advanced visual audio editor and converter solution, which supports many powerful operations. You can perform two-way conversions among CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG. It can also open, create, save, play, and record audio data; cut; copy; delete; delete silence; paste; mix; amplify; delay; echo, fade in/out; invert; normalize; reverse; silence; shrink, stretch; and filter. WAV, MP3, MP2, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, FLAC, RAW, and CD tracks are supported.
What's new in this version: Version 5.01 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Join, split, and add any audio effect to you music files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert your audio files into MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA format.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Index your media files in a database.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Play an arcade game about love and music that will flutter your...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Create and process MP3 and WAV files for portable digital playe...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- 3D spectral parametric sound editor with adavnced voice editing...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Edit your tunes or remix MP3s on your computer.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create or extract music from audio CDs and save them as MP3, OG...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Enable your applications to edit audio files visually.
- Record & edit audio files, apply audio effects, convert between...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Almost Good; Exercise in Frustration"
Version: AudioEdit Deluxe 5.01
It does have an attractive GUI and it seems it would work well for small jobs that don't need bulkier audio programs. Saving and file conversions worked well. Many of the "effects" did work fine: reverse, garble, fade-in and out, etc.
Program wouldn't do what it claimed it could... I couldn't "mix" sounds into my mp3 files, but instead it would "error 80" and trash it's worlking copy. 90% of cutting and pasting audio ended the same way. No docs except a simple tool description
I downloaded this free-to-try program to censor mp3 files for use at the gym. Set-up was easy and I was quickly visually editing my song. After numerous attempts to mix a dog bark over a swear word -I gave that up and tried the less desirable cut & paste approach with some success. The other filters seem to work well and I could reverse, garble, and fade sections of the song fine. If they had any documentation at all, or a knowlege base, or a tutorial, -then maybe i'd spend the $40 to keep the program.
*** Instead I downloaded the open source and FREE audacity here on this site AND IT WORKS GREAT! ***
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: