Audiophile converter for high resolution music files DSF, DFF, ISO, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, ..., mp3, WMA, ...
Has builtin CD-ripper and DSF tag editor.
For using with home hifi/hi-end systems, car audio, mobile devices.
Intended for audio enthusiasts with different level of experience and for music production.
Key technical features:
1. Converting ISO/DFF/DSF/WAV/AIFF/FLAC/CUE+FILE/... to DSF/WAV/AIFF/FLAC/...
2. True Gapless Conversion for avoiding clicks/gaps/bursts. All album's tracks processed as solid audio stream.
3. Multichannel files supported
4. Adjusting loudness converted file (including DSF).
Key using features:
1. Providing hi-end quality near theoretical limits via own algorithms
2. Simple and friendly user interface
3. Ready work with best quality "from box"
1. Encoding/decoding DSF 1-bit, D64/128/256/512 (2.8/5.6/11.2/22.5 MHz)
1-bit (DSF) audio processing without intermediate PCM conversion.
2. Encoding/decoding PCM 16/24/32*/64* bit - 44/48...352/384 kHz
* - integer and float point
3. Auto obtaining meta data from Internet during CD ripping
4. Accurate sample rate conversion algorithm AuI's alphaC.
5. Adaptive gentle dithering algorithm AuI's alphaD.
6. Low noise/distortions algorithm sigma-delta modulation AuI's alphaS.
7. Precise True Gapless Conversion algorithm own AuI's trueG.
What's new in this version:
- Applied 3G filters (3rd generation) for 96 kHz
- Applied Pause/Continue conversion