Merge is the visual file comparison (diff), merging and folder synchronization application from Araxis. Use it to compare and merge source code, web pages, XML and other text files with native application performance. Directly open and compare the text from Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), OpenDocument, PDF and RTF files. Compare images and binary files. Synchronize folders. Perform code reviews and audits. Work with folder hierarchies containing thousands of files. Merge integrates with many SCM (version control) systems and other applications.
For legal and publishing professionals: instantly identify every change between different contract or manuscript drafts. Directly open and compare the text from Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), OpenDocument, PDF and RTF files. Copy text from other applications (such as Microsoft Word) and paste it directly into a text comparison window. For software engineers and web developers: compare, understand and combine different source file versions. Work quickly and accurately, whether you are comparing individual files or reconciling entire branches of source code. Use three-way comparison to integrate changes made by you, and those made by a colleague, with a common ancestor version.
For release and quality control managers: compare different source code branches to give total confidence that you know and understand every change made to every file for a specific release. Compare product releases to be certain that only the expected files have been modified. Create an HTML or XML report of changes for audit purposes. For code reviewers and auditors: identify in context every change made between two or three source code hierarchies. Create a standalone HTML or XML report of your findings. Add bookmarks and comments to a file or folder comparison, then save it as a single-file archive for emailing to other team members for review.
What's new in this version: This release fixes a problem with scrolling using a wheeled mouse and corrects two minor Japanese localization issues. It is the current production quality release and is recommended for all users.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Back up your important files and folders.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colo...
- Organise and present data very simply.
- Accurately converts PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, HTML and Ima...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Split files into folder hierarchies, or merge them into a singl...
- Compare and merge iTunes libraries on Macs, Windows and Apple m...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Synchronize your files and folders.
- Data recovery software.
- Sync any number of folders on the fly at changes, or connecting...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- View all changes between different versions of an API.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Convert PDFs into the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats gener...
- Shred file contents on your hard drive to make them unreadable ...
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Merge any number of text files into a single file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content