AppleShare IP First Aid is a repair and backup utility for AppleShare data files. It can check the integrity of these files as well as make attempts to repair files that may have become corrupted on AppleShare IP 6.0, 6.1, and 6.2 regardless of what language of the Mac OS is being used. It also simplifies the task of making backup copies of these files.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Backup, restore, archive, sync data.
- Share files via HTTP protocol on your Mac.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- File browser for visually understanding large folders.
- Data recovery software.
- Automator action limits number of sequentially numbered files.
- Create dmg & iso easily with many options.
- Uses Internet Config to add type and creator codes to files.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.