AppleShare IP First Aid is a repair and backup utility for AppleShare data files. It can check the integrity of these files as well as make attempts to repair files that may have become corrupted on AppleShare IP 6.0, 6.1, and 6.2 regardless of what language of the Mac OS is being used. It also simplifies the task of making backup copies of these files.
More Products to Consider
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Encrypt and decrypt files in batches, and manage encrypted arch...
- Share files via HTTP protocol on your Mac.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Recover lost or deleted contacts on your iPhone.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- High-end mail server app.