CNET Editors' note: If you do not have Mac OS 8.5.x and wish to use a recent version of the LaserWriter printer driver, you should download LaserWriter 8.6.
The LaserWriter print driver is used by all Apple laser printer models. It can also be used with some third-party laser printers, provided that the appropriate printer-description file is present. Laserwriter 8.6.1 adds support for secure printing to the AppleShare IP 6.1 Print Server.
More Products to Consider
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Update to the latest version of the Color LaserWriter software.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Impose PostScript, PDF, EPS, DCS, TIFF, and Delta List source f...
- Check and repair various files and preferences and reset the Pr...
- Edit and manage your images.
- Update your Epson monochrome printer driver.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Print pictures and documents, quickly and with higher quality, ...
- Get the latest Mac OS printer driver from Epson to fix bugs and...
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Get the HP LaserJet 4050 USB printer driver for Mac OS 9.
- Watch various TV channels and Web channels on your mac.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Noise and speed reduction for Mac disc drives.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Profile your screen and printer colors to make them match.
- Enables Wireless Printing on iOS5, the iPhone, iPad and iPod To...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 8 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0