CNET Editors' note: If you do not have Mac OS 8.5.x and wish to use a recent version of the LaserWriter printer driver, you should download LaserWriter 8.6.
The LaserWriter print driver is used by all Apple laser printer models. It can also be used with some third-party laser printers, provided that the appropriate printer-description file is present. Laserwriter 8.6.1 adds support for secure printing to the AppleShare IP 6.1 Print Server.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Printer driver for all the 2xxx series (v2.3 installed by OS 9....
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Firmware for early 2008 models.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- For MacBook & MacBook Pro.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Update to the latest version of the Color LaserWriter software.
- For the new aluminum unibody MacBook/Pro.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 8 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0