PowerBook 500 series batteries are intelligent batteries that contain a microchip that monitors the amount of energy the battery has left. In some cases, when the PowerBook communicated with the chip it would receive corrupt information and not charge properly. This update corrects the problem and allows for normal charging of the battery.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Schedule and manage battery calibrations for MacBooks and MacBo...
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Menu bar app that displays advanced information about the state...
- Correct a problem that prevented your Duo battery from rechargi...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Monitor laptop battery health.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Correct a problem that could cause the cursor to jump on PowerB...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0