Version 5.0.4 of the Apple CD-ROM extension should only be used by DOS Compatibility Card owners having trouble mounting CDs on the DOS side. If this is the case, you should replace any newer version of the Apple CD-ROM extension with this version. To replace the newer version, simply drag this extension onto the System Folder. Replace the exisiting file if asked to do so.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your drivers for use with the PowerCD CD-ROM drive.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Install a complete set of connectivity tools for use with the A...
- Western & eastern influence.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Grungy dance samples.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Synth sample library.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.