AntiRSI is a program for Mac OS X that helps prevent RSI (repetitive strain injury) and other computer related stress. It does so by forcing you to take regular breaks, yet without getting in the way. It also detects natural breaks so it won't force too many breaks on you.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Snow Leopard compatibility by using new idle time APIs.
- Pressing postpone no longer activates app.
- Better drawing of break window.
- Take Break Now reads as Continue Break when relevant.
- Break window now appears on all Spaces.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Quick pad for your sketches.
- Categorized to-do lists with attachments.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Menu bar item provides Growl notifications of Facebook events.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Let your computer speak.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Visually compare & merge files.
- Tool for waking up computers remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: