AntiRSI is a program for Mac OS X that helps prevent RSI (repetitive strain injury) and other computer related stress. It does so by forcing you to take regular breaks, yet without getting in the way. It also detects natural breaks so it won't force too many breaks on you.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Snow Leopard compatibility by using new idle time APIs.
- Pressing postpone no longer activates app.
- Better drawing of break window.
- Take Break Now reads as Continue Break when relevant.
- Break window now appears on all Spaces.