From Wrocklage Intermedia:
Aloaha PDF Saver is built to help you save the data you have written in your PDF forms. This is important because Acrobat Reader cannot save any form field data. For instance if you complete a PDF form in Acrobat Reader and try to save it, nothing happens. But with Aloaha PDF Saver you can make sure you retain the data.
You can save your form data to disk and open the form again without loosing your entries and save the data as editable form fields or "burn/flatten" the data into the PDF so that no one can edit it again but it can be opened for viewing.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan your documents and save them in one PDF file.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Update your Adobe Acrobat 5.0 to version 5.05.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create PDF forms and documents from scratch.
- Fix bugs with a tool included in Adobe Acrobat.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert virtually any document into PDF format.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View and browse PDF files easily.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create PDF files from JPG images.
- Split huge PDFs files into smaller parts.
- Zoom, rotate, search and copy text, and print your PDF document...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Aloaha PDF Saver Tech Support is not willing to help."
Version: Aloaha PDF Saver 3.9.117
It costs less than $100.
The developer uses a "Saverkey" to prevent piracy. It also blocks licensed users. Instead of helping, tech support told me "you should have a look in the mirror."
I purchased a license for Aloaha PDF Saver several years ago for $48.70US. I recommend against purchasing this piece of software. Here is why.
I have tried to use the product for my need to complete pdf forms 1 or 2 times per year. Every time I have needed to use the product, there is a problem with a component called the "SaverKey". The SaverKey is a creation used by Wrocklage to prevent software piracy. The SaverKey blocks me from using the product because it thinks that I am an unlicensed user.
Each time Aloaha starts, it evaluates the SaverKey. If it concludes the user is a software pirate, it defaces the pdf with a three-line watermark as follows:
More current users than Licenses!"
I have recently discovered that one of my important pdfs (which is not a form!), that I cannot replace, is defaced as above; and I cannot remove Aloaha's defacing watermark.
I have exchanged numerous emails with the Wrocklage Aloaha tech support asking for solutions to the above problems. Apparently the SaverKey is so complicated or badly designed that the Wrocklage tech support is unable or unwilling to fix my problem.
Here is an example of how Wrocklage tech treats their customers. Tech support wrote this to me in an email:
"If you find it to [sic] complex to save a file into a specified folder than [sic] you should not blame it on us but you should have a look in the mirror. Yes, meanwhile I am very unwilling to help since your language is not like the language of other nice customers. Should you start posting I will just forward our email correspondence to our laywer [sic]. He is always happy to investigate announced crimes."
There are competitor products to Aloaha PDF Saver. I suggest that you buy where the Tech Support is user-friendly.