Aginity is a Netezza Solution Provider partner. The Workbench was born out of our need for specific tools to support our extensive experience developing large systems on the Netezza appliance. Workbench offers features unique among other similar products, including: + One-click access to distribution information, including unclaimed, deleted records, and the graphic display provides easy visualization of where problems exist on a node-by-node basis. + Reclaim functionality allowing developers to truly recover server space occupied by deleted records and free up storage space for other uses. + Additional DDL enabling developers to view and alter table and add field comments. Users also can compare varying database schemas -- including data dictionaries -- for differences and generate delta scripts. Most of these DDL functions are menu driven for greater efficiency. + Reverse engineering capability that allows developers to generate DDL scripts from an existing Netezza databases. In addition to its industry-leading capabilities, the Aginity Netezza Workbench also includes functionality no such offering can be without, including: + Freeform SQL + One-click scripting for database objects using a SQL editor or Windows clipboard . + List display of internal and external tables and management views + Query execution from a SQL file, similar to standard IDE-like Start/Stop/Pause/Restart, Step + Over and Run to Cursor.
What's new in this version:
- Added a command line switch for turning processing of SQL parameters off in unattended mode
- Implemented email notifications in unattended mode
- Added more internal parameters for Workbench
- Implemented setting parameter values in SQL
- Added Open in Microsoft Excel context menu to the results grid
- Added a function for scripting the table content as a series of INSERT statements
- Added support for schema (NPS 7.0....
See all new features »