From DB Software Laboratory:
Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise is a Codeless Automation Tool. It transfers from any Database into any Database or file. Complete automation of business processes such as FTP, Email: POP3 and SMTP, File operations, SQL scripts, Zip and Unzip, ETL Task scheduler and comprehensive logging. Works directly with Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML and Text files, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server Compact or any ODBC compliant database.
Since Advanced ETL Processor Pro is a codeless most of the tasks performed without writing a single line of code. Advanced ETL Processor Pro is designed to automate complex business processes. Typical usage of it would be extract data from Excel File, Validate Date Formats, Sort data, reduplicate it and load it into the database, run stored procedure or Sql script. Once transformation is completed send email to the administrator. Every package execution is logged, If something went wrong Advanced ETL Processor Pro writes detailed message into the log and adds a line into rejected records file.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 fixes bug with deleting writers.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, transform, and load data into a database.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Solve the problem of transferring data between various data sou...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Automate loading data into Oracle, SQL Server, ODBC from flat f...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Extract, transform, and load data into any database.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Extract, transform, and load any data in any database.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View and edit QVD/QVX files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Connect to standard data sources and targets, map data, and des...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Load data from various data sources into a variety of databases...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Load, export, and import data to and from various data sources ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Transform and validate data while loading it into QlikView.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Powerful Tool supported by Excellent Team"
Version: Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise 126.96.36.199
1. Friendly user interface
2. Fast help from a knowledgeable team
3. Affordable for both, support/maintenance and license
4. easy to install and use
5. So far, it is capable of doing everything I need to get done, and I have a lot of complex projects
6. One of the best tool I have used, it is truly making my job a lot easier
the list goes on
I would agree with D. Brown regarding the documentation but it is hardly an issue when you have a good support team with fast response.
Before purchasing this product I did a search looking for an ETL that is affordable and powerful. While there are plenty of powerful ETL tool, most of them cost $1000s so I'm happy I found this amazing tool that is affordable.
During the trial period, I received the same excellent support that I do as I paying user. They were able to resolve all of my issues so that I can continue my work.
This tool opened up the door for us and made complex task so easy to do. With this tool, we produce more and work less so if you are in the market for an ETL tool, look no further.
"Great Customer Support for A Powerful tool."
Version: Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise 188.8.131.52
2.Intuitive user interface (Drag & Drop!!)
3.Customer Support is Spot On!
4.Updates made regularly to enhance the ongoing value & versatility of the tool
1. Documentation needs some updating because of the constant evolution and growth of the way the product can be utilized But any questions to the Support have typically been responded to within 24 hours.
I am working multiple types of legacy data including Access, Excel, .CSV, to Transform it into Useful data in our New Oracle CRM/ERP products and this tool is not only intuitive for a new user like myself but also comes backed by one of the most OUTSTANDING Customer Service Teams I have ever had the pleasure of working with for the last 22 years in my position. I Highly recommend this product for handling ANY type of data reporting, Transformation and Handling.
Corporate Systems Administrator
Champion Window Co.