From Flying Meat:
Built on a foundation of simplicity, Acorn eschews the outmoded "many palettes" design from yesterday's editors. Acorn presents a fluid new interface that will be familiar to users of Apple's iLife applications. Designed for simple editing, Acorn features flood fill, gradients, vector shapes, drawing and erasing tools, and more. It also brings a few new tricks to the table, including chaining filters and easy image and canvas resizing. From quickly adding text to an image to creating a new graphic with pixel-precise control to just sketching out ideas, Acorn is great for all kinds of image editing.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a crasher when importing certain Photoshop brushes.
- Fixed an issue where the Triangle Kaleidoscope wasn't working correctly when you scaled your canvas to less than 100%.
- Fixed an issue where a profile was being embedded on web export even when the setting was flipped off.
- Various little improvements to edge snapping logic.
- The little graphic for the shape palette frame tab now co...
See all new features »