From Grey Olltwit Software:
Learn how to use an ATM (Automated Teller Machine). Also called a cash dispenser, bank cash machine, bancomat and other names. After the loading screen you will be taken to Granny Olltwit's hall by her front door where two envelopes will arrive through the letter box. Clicking on these letters opens them and explains all about the cash or debit card received and the PIN (Personal Identification Number) to go with it. You must memorise the PIN to be able to use the cash machine, just like in real life. The PIN changes with each use of the program and can be seen by clicking on the tear off slip on the second letter. Once you tear off the strip and memorise the number, a button will highlight allowing you to go outside Granny Olltwit's house to find the cash machine. Once in the street, you can move Granny Olltwit left or right along the pavement by clicking with your mouse. You will notice that the mouse horizontal movement is followed by a green direction arrow, which is what Granny Olltwit follows. Just to the left of Granny Olltwit's front door is a bank with a cash machine. If you place your mouse pointer over the cash machine you will see a flashing indicator. Click here and Granny Olltwit will move to the cash machine and a close up view of the machine will be shown. In the close up of the cash machine, Granny Olltwit can insert her new card into the slot on the right hand side by placing it over the slot and left mouse clicking. Once the card is in the machine, she can perform the tasks of a standard cash machine including, withdrawing cash, see her balance, changing her PIN to a more memorable number etc. Firstly she must input her correct PIN as instructed by the machine. Follow the instructions on screen for all the available transactions to get used to how the real thing works. Each withdrawal will reduce the amount of money in her account so once the limit is reached, Granny Olltwit will be unable to withdraw any more, just like in real life. Also, if she gets the PIN wrong, the machine will retain her card if she keeps inputting the wrong number. When the card is returned, just click on it to take it back. Similarly when cash is given at the bottom of the machine, just click on it to take it and the same with printed receipts or balances requested. In the top left hand corner of each screen is a Full Screen button. Clicking this sets the program to full screen. Click on this button again to return to windowed mode.
More Products to Consider
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Use Tarot cards to make decisions.
- Learn how to solve various math problems.
- Answer various Math problems.
- Hold the key continuously and delay a fixed time between two ke...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Arrange four rows of cards.
- Painless user interface to a knowledgebase.
- Solve your chemistry problems with answers and step-by-step sol...
- USB driver.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very fun game!"
Version: ATM (Automated Teller Machine) 1.4f
It's very fun! I like ATMs now! I think it's a great game, try it!
Nothing bad about this
Soon you will be able to get money out and go to the shops and buy things! Soon this will be like a living game!