From AIMP DevTeam:
AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- SACD plugin: multi-threaded decoding is now supported
- SACD Plugin: SACD images in the ISO format are now supported (experimental)
- Tag Editor: the APEv2 tag is now automatically deleted from MP3 during saving changes
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio
- Fixed: player - bitrate of MP3 files detects incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed: Player - format of internet radio stream in...
See all new features »