From AIMP DevTeam:
AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Common: 3rd party libraries were updated
- Fixed: common - the %FileFormat macro does not work correctly for URLs
- Fixed: Playlist - Advanced Search - search by multiple keywords in different tag fields works incorrectly
- Fixed: Tag Editor - APEv2 - multi-line fields saves incorrectly if their data contains ";" symbol
- Fixed: Tag Editor - displays last cover from the files instead of the Front cover
- Fixed: Music Library - an error occu...
See all new features »