From AIMP DevTeam:
AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Common: few localizations have been updated, Turkish and Indonesian localizations have been added
- Common: index map of icon library loads incorrectly at second time during one work session
- Player: internet radio - information bars displays every time when player receives metadata from server even if data have not been changed
- Player: application ignores the custom queue when physically deleting playable file
- Player: player jumps to next trac...
See all new features »