AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Audio Library: The "Add to AIMP's playlist" menu item has been added to the context menu for grouping tree
- Fixed: Common - tray icon flashes during program startup
- Fixed: Common - application hangs in some cases when trying to add corrupted files in OGG format
- Fixed: Common - Files from the Windows Explorer were not added to the list at start of application
- Fixed: Sound Engine incorrectly identifies a list of supported formats for some devic... See all new features »