AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Tag Editor: OPUS - ReplayGain information is now stored into the file header
- Tags: OPUS - support for ReplayGain information that placed in the file header
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio
- Fixed: Sound Engine - part of previous track can be heard when start file playback from the Windows Explorer, if player is not running
- Fixed: player - OPUS - sample rate and duration calculate... See all new features »