From AIMP DevTeam:
AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Sound Engine: added an ability to specify the 352.8 KHz sample rate (for devices that support this sample rate).
- Fixed: Sound Engine - application crashes if used select more than 8 channels in settings dialog for ASIO-based device.
- Fixed: Player - duration of WAV files calculates incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed: Player - AlbumArt loads incorrectly from ID3v2 in some cases.
- Fixed: Playlist - Save Dialog - settings are not saved for work ses...
See all new features »