AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Common: New API for plugins.
- Common: DEP and ASLR support have been added.
- Sound Engine: Replay Gain's "on-fly" calculation algorithm has been improved.
- Sound Effects: Normalization settings have been extended.
- Sound Effects: Normalization settings have been moved to separate tab.
- Sound Effects: Replay Gain - added an ability to set default value for normalization.
- Sound Effects: Replay Gain - added an ability to set pr... See all new features »