From AIMP DevTeam:
AIMP is a full-featured music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Thirty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
What's new in this version:
- Common: the "jump to file" function does not create a new process of Windows Explorer now (thanks to Alex).
- Player: Playback quality have been improved for tracker music.
- Plugins: The Analog Meter visualization is now distribute as separate plugin.
- Plugins: Last.fm - scrobbler status is now displayed at notification area icon.
- Fixed: Audio Converter - the "Move output to" option - no ability to type the ":" symbol.
See all new features »