#1 Video Converter meets all your needs for converting, joining, and splitting files among various video formats. It can extract images and audio tracks to MP3, WMA, and WAV files. Conversion speeds and an interface let you convert video files among many formats. Its features include the ability to join various video files into one large file, split a large video file into smaller clips, batch-convert files, and extract audio tracks from all supported video formats to MP3, WMA, and WAV. You also can extract images from all supported video formats and preview the results.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.36 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert, merge, and split your video files.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Split video files on your computer between each other.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert your video files into various formats.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert various video files to WMV, AVI, MOV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, ...
- Adjust video settings and convert files in popular video format...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert video files into PSP video MP4.
- Convert your media files to H264/MPEG4 video format for playbac...
- Create your DVD movies and transfer mini-DV camcorder tapes dir...
- Transform video files into multiple formats, including SWF and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to 3gp format.
- Convert your videos into 3GP format.
- Convert AVI files to DVD, VCD, MPEG, or SVCD format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert various video formats between each other.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"Easy to use, does not play smoothly on mobile device"
Version: #1 Video Converter 5.2.17
Easy to use, quite flexible. If you are not using it on mobile device, it is good enough for a few years.
No support. It claims to give you a life time lisc, but after a few years, the original key won't work and they just totally ignore your request for a new key.
If you convert a video file and play it on iPod Archos etc, the video jerks or stops - I am using an older version because the newer version does not accept the older lisc key.
Version: #1 Video Converter 4.1.39
Nothing. It doesn't work
The software does not work properly. As the other reviews say
Version: #1 Video Converter 4.1.19
i like working of this program
"No Company Support!!"
Version: #1 Video Converter 3.9.4
I purchased another program by the same company and the program did not work. THE COMPANY DOES NOT RESPOND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!! They don't have a phone # to call, and ignore any emails!!
"Does not work; NO support"
Version: #1 Video Converter 3.8.1
The features list, if they worked.
None of the features work consistenly. I have tried every release since 3.6.x to 3.8.1. I recently tried to convert six files. Five of the conversions reulted in significantly shortened clips. There is NO support. All of my emails have gone unanswered.
I have a very stable Windows XP PC with great hardware which I painstakenly maintain with firmware updates. I have used a number of conversion programs and am no stranger to video editing. This product has only functioned properly on only a very few of many attempts.
"I am afraid it is not compatible with its price"
Version: #1 Video Converter 3.7.2
I can use it abit, but maybe it will be a good choice to buy another one. It does not worth its price.
"Difficult to use"
Version: #1 Video Converter 3.7.1
Navigating within the input file is very limited. It also doesn't have any apparent setting to make it extract clips without recompression.