Play and enjoy your favorite live streams and local media on your mobile device. It will turn your smartphone into a fully functional player for your audio and video content in minutes.
- Plays almost all media files and network streaming protocols:
- video containers ( divx, flv, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, mts, ogg, rm, rmvb, ts, wmv),
- formats (aac, ac3, amr, divx, h263, h264, hevc, mpeg2, mpeg4, speex, vp9, wmv)
- protocols (http, https, mms, rtmp, rtsp).
- Fast access to your media library for audio and video files
- Hardware acceleration using internal HW decoder
- Multi-core CPU decoding
- Multi track audio and subtitles.
- Automatic screen rotation
- Screen controls for volume, brightness and seeking
- Load your m3u playlist from local or remote store
Why choose Wuffy Player?
- Convenient user interface
- It will use full potential of your device while playing video
- Get access to full metadata of media
To ensure proper work of Wuffy Player we will ask for following permissions:
- INTERNET - we use this to ensure that you can open network or internet streams
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check is 3G connection available
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check is WiFi connection available
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - we use this to ensure that we can play local media files
- WAKE_LOCK - to prevent device from sleeping while you watch video
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from Wuffy Player website.
Creatives are using screenshots taken from movie under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - (c) copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- fixed issue when changing subtitles.
- memory optimization.
- save last state of Volume, Brightness and Aspect Ratio.
- loading Subtitles from external file.
- Subtitle delay +30/-30 seconds.
- Subtitle size from 10 to 200.
- option to play media in foreground mode, if not enabled from settings by default.
- option HiddenMode as Intent option.