80% less typos with the first keyboard made for your iPhone.
DID YOU KNOW?
Current keyboards are based on the 140-year-old mechanical typewriter layout. Typewise is different. Its the first keyboard that is specifically designed for smartphones. Its revolutionary yet easy to use, and after a couple of messages youll love it.
80% LESS TYPOS
A recent study with 37,000 participants showed that on current keyboards 1 out of 5 words contains typos. With Typewise you finally get rid of these ARRGGHH-moments. Thanks to the hexagon layout, keys are 70% larger and much easier to hit. This reduces typos by 80%.
Swipe up to capitalize a letter, swipe left to delete or swipe right to restore. It's as simple as that.
Stop getting annoyed by wrong autocorrections or senseless predictions. Typewise learns what you type and helps you write that perfect sentence.
What you write is personal. That's why Typewise runs locally on your device and none of your data is transmitted to the cloud.
Other keyboards require dozens of permissions to access your calendar, contacts, files, GPS location and much more. Typewise does NOT require full access.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGES
Having to switch between different languages is cumbersome. With Typewise you can write in all your languages at once. Choose from 40+ languages and type in the accents you really need. Typewise supports:
- English (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada)
- Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands)
- French (France, Canada, Switzerland)
- German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
- Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil)
- Swiss German
GET MORE WITH TYPEWISE PRO
- Get personalized word predictions
- Additional 13 awesome themes
- Create your own text replacements
- Turn on vibration
- Turn on tablet mode
- Change font size
- Add custom accents
- Change swiping behavior
- Change space button sensitivity
- Automatically go back to letters after a space
- Flick down to undo auto corrections
Get a 30-day free trial and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*
Typewise is optimized for iPhones with iOS 12 or later.