Culture Routes new application is available in Apple Store with brand new features and user-friendly design. The Lycian Way, St Paul Trail and Phrygian Way routes are included in the app with Turkish, English, Russian and German languages.
Since Culture Route Society is officially responsible for route changes, unlike 3rd party applications and/or open source platforms this application always has the most accurate and updated GPS track information for your comfort and safety. For example, a new link route between the Lycian Way and St Paul Trail is included.
* Plan your hike in advance. You now have access to over-view map, short description and elevation profile for each section.
* Detailed maps with contours, hill-shading, altitude and forest paths.
* Comprehensive points of interest. Filter them according to your needs or sort them by proximity. Every points image and description will show you what to look out for.
* Pick your accommodation from the points of interest list and phone ahead to book your room.
* Our Check before you go feature gives information on the weather, guide books, maps and last-minute route changes or warnings.
For Accommodation Owners: Members of the Culture Routes Society have the privilege of a place in the applications points of interest list and reach thousands of hikers.