TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE IN A THERMAL CAMERA !
This application allows you to view real thermal images provided it is added to your smartphone the appropriate hardware sensor (IR sensor SS01). If you do not connect the hardware sensor, you can still evaluate the application running it in demo mode, all the measurement and processing functions (color scales, color thresholds, alignment, pointing, etc..) are active during demo mode. You can try out for free and if you like it then you can add the IR sensor.
Please, note that this app requires a special hardware add-on (SS01 sensor) connected to your smartphone. Without this sensor ThermoVisio can be run in demo mode only. For more details about SS01 please see http://www.optivelox.com/DL_en/ss0x.htm
- Displays thermal images superimposed on the camera picture (IR + visible).
- Automatic display of the main temperatures (maximum, minimum, average).
- Spot temperature readout with movable pointer.
- Presettable emissivity coefficient.
- Color scales, color thresholds, temperature range, transparency of the infrared image, can be easily changed with a simple touch.
- Easy use: freeze the image (IR + visible), choose your preferred color setup and save it to a file.
- Presettable temperature units (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
- Instructions for use are included in the application (Info menu).
Infrared Sensor supported:
SS01 (Optivelox) with audio or USB communication.
Minimum specifications smartphones:
- Android 2.3 (audio communication)
- Android 3.1 and USB Host Mode supported (USB communication)
- LG P500 (A/ALS)
- Samsung Galaxy S, i9000 (A/ALS)
- Samsung Galaxy S2, i9100P (USB)
- Samsung Galaxy S4, i9500 (A/ALS/USB)
- Zopo C2 (ALS/USB)
A: audio communication
ALS: audio communication (low-speed)
USB: USB communication