The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for Android phone and tablet, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new Android app includes:
- Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
- A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
- Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
- A fully integrated "Herbal & Alternative Therapy" section.
- 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
- Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
- Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
- Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
- Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
- The subscription is $39.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
- Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - http://www.jblearning.com/use/
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia Android App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
Tarascon Pain Pocketbook now available as in-app purchase