On the virtue of studying this Surah, the holy Prophet is reported to have said:
"He who recites this Surah will be rewarded the same as the one who met Muhammad unhappy and brought the grief out from his heart.
1. Whoso recites this surah Allah would give him safety and conviction.
2. Whoso recites this surah on the chest, every ailment in the chest such as palpitation of heart etcetera,,would be cured.
3. If this surah is written on a china plate, washed with clean water and given to a person whose urine is not passing through, inshallah, after drinking it his urine would pass through easily.
4.If a patient suffering cold drinks this water inshallah he would be fully cured.
Reward of reciting Surah Alam Nashra
1. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.w.) said: Whoever recites it, Allah awards him safety and conviction. If someone has any ailment
in the chest then if it is recited over him and written for him, Allah would grant him cure.
2. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.w.) said: One who recites it, would be given reward like the one who meets Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w.) in a sorrowful mood and removes his grief.