The SnoreO2 APP works with the wearable device SnoreO2, which is a Snore Reducing Sleep Monitor integrated with Smart Vibration.
Snore may cause breathing problem reducing Oxygen Level in body. SnoreO2 monitors Oxygen Level, heart rate and motion during sleep. Smart Vibration stirs your body during hypoxia to relieve oxygen shortage.
Use the APP to access these features:
- Get and store history records from device via Bluetooth
- Real-time Monitor of Oxygen Level and Heart Rate
- Graphic sleep report includes analysis results, plots of oxygen level, heart rate and motion
- Track short/long term trends
- Set the threshold and strength of Smart Vibration
- Upgrade firmware of device