Screen Mirror to Chromecast TV
Screen Mirror to Chromecast TV is an universal app which can easily mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any smart TV in real time. It supports multiple discovery protocols: DLNA, DIAL, Fire TV, Roku, Miracast and Chromecast/Google Cast.
And it is compatible with a wide range of devices including Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV, Chromecast, Fire Stick, and Roku TV.
Screen Mirroring app is designed to assist you in various aspects:
- Make presentations at a sharing session or business meeting.
- Watch your local photos, videos, and movies on your TV.
- Mirror Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook and other popular mobile apps to TV.
- Stream your favorite shows, movies and live channels on big TVs.
- Cast YouTube and any other web videos to TVs.
- Play music from your iPhone through your Smart TV Speaker.
- Mirror phone screen to TV in low latency
- Cast photos from Photo Library to TV
- Cast local videos from Photo Library to TV
- Cast web videos from any website to your smart TV
How to Mirror?
- Connect your phone and your TV to the same WIFI network.
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV.
- Tap "Screen Mirroring" button and follow instructions to start mirroring.
Please note that the latest mirroring technology applied in this app works best for iPhone 8 plus & above, and iOS 12 +, allowing you to mirror your screen to a Chromecast TV in low latency.
For Premium upgrades we offer the following subscription:
- Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user: you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your iTunes account on your computer or iOS and changing the settings. For more details on this please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
For more information: