Remote for Roku: TV Remote is a mobile TV remote control app that can be used to easily control Roku TVs over WiFi. This Roku control application allows you to use your mobile device as a remote control to turn on/off Roku TV, control volume, browse and stream content and launch channels, which provides all the same functionality as your physical Roku TV remote.
The universal Roku TV Remote App is compatible with:
Roku streaming devices: Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra
Roku TVs: TCL, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Insignia, Hitachi, Element, RCA, Onn
Android mobile device system version: 7.0 or later
This Roku Remote app works with common Roku TV models. Whether you've misplaced your physical Roku stick remote or just prefer the convenience of using your phone, the Roku remote replacement app is the perfect solution for controlling your Roku TV.
- Easy setup: Download the app and connect it to Roku TV to start using it right away.
- Simple navigation: Easily navigate the Roku TV interface with a touchpad for scrolling and swiping.
- Playback controls: You can control the playback of your content with this app's usual buttons like Play/pause and fast forward/rewind and volume control.
- Keyboard input: Virtual keyboard makes it easy to enter text, passwords, and search queries when typing on Roku TV is needed.
- Channel shortcuts: You can create shortcuts for your favorite channels, making it easy to launch them with a single tap.
- Power ON/OFF: Power on or power off your Roku TV with one tap on your mobile device
- Screen Mirroring: Screen share on smart view TV with its mirroring function
- Cast to TV: Watch local photos/videos on big TV by casting screen