From the maker of TunnelBear -- the friendly and secure VPN -- comes RememBear, a password manager that can help you generate and store strong passwords across all your devices.
Free for one device: With a free account, you can use the RememBear password on one device and have it generate and store your passwords. With Windows and Mac, the password manager includes browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. In addition to passwords, the app can handle log-in information and credit-card auto-fill info.
Or use over multiple devices: For $36 a year, you can install the password manager on any Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android device you have and sync everything across all your devices, including desktop browsers.
Helpful account recovery: With other password managers, if you lose your master password or misplace your device, the company often has no way to help you recover your account. RememBear uses an old-school approach to assist with recovering a lost master password: During the setup process, RememBear walks you through creating a Backup Kit -- including a new device key and QR code -- to recover everything in your account and get back to work.
Can't use your TunnelBear account info: If you have an account for TunnelBear's VPN, you can't use that log-in information with RememBear and will need to create a separate account.
A bit pricey for what it offers: RememBear lacks a few features found in other trusted password managers, such as the ability to store secure notes in your vault or use two-factor authentication. LastPass, for example, handles all this, plus offers some nice sharing features for $24 a year.
RememBear, a basic password manager from TunnelBear, does a nice job of handling your passwords and other log-in information. It lacks some features we like in other password managers, but if you are looking for a simple and secure way to store your log-in information, RememBear is a good choice.
The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords across your devices.
RememBear saves you time by logging you into websites and apps with just a few taps. This friendly app is also the most convenient way to set secure and unique passwords for all your online accounts, keeping you safe as you explore the Internet.
WHAT DOES REMEMBEAR DO?
- Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
- Automatic log-in and checkout: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login and payment information across your favourite apps and websites.
- Prevent identity theft: By generating strong, unique passwords for your online accounts, RememBear makes it harder for your accounts to get hacked.
- Access your passwords anywhere: Passwords are automatically synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets, for a seamless experience.
- Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID.
- Auto-locking vault after inactivity.
- A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault.
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
- Independently audited: RememBear security is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards.
- Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
- Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong encryption.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your Bear misbehaving? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about bears to share? Contact our support team by visiting our website https://www.remembear.com/support. You can also connect with us @RememBear on Twitter, and Facebook.com/RememBearApp.