Designed especially for audio archiving and restoration, Ray Gun is perfect for the following applications:
- Converting vinyl collections to CD-R, removing the nastiest pops, clicks and scratches
- Cleaning up noisy dialog, narration or telephone recordings
- Eliminating camera sound and HVAC noise from video/film soundtracks
- Filtering out line noise and ground loop hums
- Rescuing problematic, poorly-recorded tracks
Ray Gun combines sophisticated pop and click detection with complex spectral analysis, downward expansion, notch filtering and an intelligent "search" function. Its technology is derived from Ionizer, acclaimed by the audio industry professionals.