Microwave Link Calculator is useful for telecommunications engineers, especially when deploying new microwave links (Pasolink NEC NEO VR4 , SIAE, Ceragon, Ericsson - Minilink, Huawei ...). With GPS Coordinates of the two stations, the app can produce:
- Distance between the two sites.
- Azimuths from one site to the other one.
- The elevation of each site and elevation of the link, so implementer can estimate the
position to set up the outdoor equipment part on the tower.
- After implementer decides the height of antennas, Microwave Link Calculator will give
you the down tilt of each site (DOWN or UP in degree)
- With input parameters such as: frequency, antenna diameter, antenna efficiency the
app will provide you estimated antenna gain and expected received power (in free
- Current GPS Coordinates (latitude, longitude) can be shared immediately to get more
exactly input values.
- Compass is provided if implementer is at the antenna tower (by tap on the current position's marker on map). The compass will tell you if you choose right direction (azimuth value).
Furthermore, with Google Map integrated, the microwave link can be displayed on map, therefor implementer can look at some closer targets (cross-roads, buildings ) to easily determine exactly direction of the link from his site.
In the lastest update, admob ads is integrated, but they will not be shown without your permission. To encourage us, you can support us by clicking the coffee cup icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then click the shown ads.