This app is an extension to Month Calendar Widget, a popular calendar widget in Play Store, downloaded by more than 4 million users. It has no use if you don't install MCW first.
If you haven't done it yet, download it for free from http://goo.gl/EqZRah.
If you are already a MCW user please make sure you have updated it to the latest version of the main widget, as the extension needs the latest changes in MCW to take advantage of fixes/improvements.
This extension is meant to provide an easy way to manage calendar events for users of Month Calendar Widget. It's not meant to be a full-fledged calendar app. The app aims for the same that MCW: do just one thing, with simplicity and beauty in mind.
MAKING THE EXTENSION WORK
Just download this app and provided you have MCW installed, you will see your MCW widget(s) updated with marks signaling the dates which have events in your device calendar.
If you don't see any marks, it's most probably because the system calendar is not accessible or it was never used. Please refer to this G+ post: https://plus.google.com/105780286835414277546/posts/fo1rLPF1ecT.
Also it could be possible that your calendar(s) are not visible on your device. Check the "Visible Calendars" setting
- Tap a date with a mark in MCW and the events will be listed inside the widget
- Tap a date without a mark, you will see an empty list of events and from there you will be able to add a new event
- From the events list, tap the plus sign to add an event for the date (will open the new event screen of your default calendar app)
- Tap an event in the list to view its detail. From there you can edit or delete the event
- Tap the back button to return to the calendar view
- READ CALENDAR: this is obviously needed!
- WRITE CALENDAR: this was added in 1.1.0, only to be able to change the visible property of calendars
If you have problems installing/using this extension, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)