Learn Korean, Japanese or Mandarin Chinese languages fast with interactive mini lessons.
LingoDeer is made for learners from outside of Asia and new to its mysterious and beautiful languages. Learning your favorite Asian language with one app is now a dream came true. Designed by team of professional language teachers, the interactive lessons and review tests will train your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills in just 10 minutes a day.
- Thorough introductions to Japanese/Korean/Chinese alphabet systems that build a solid foundation for successful independent learning.
- Off the grid? In the sky? No problem! Take learning anywhere with offline mode.
- Japanese learning is available in Kana, Kanji and Romaji; Korean learning is available in Hangul and romanized letters; Chinese learning is available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Pinyin.
Varied and innovative exercise modes that target different skills; one would never be bored!
- 2,000 most frequently used words and phrases up to upper-intermediate level covered in 60+ units and 150+ lessons.
- Smart adaptive review system that adapts to individual performance and selectively reinforces skill points to strengthen weak areas.
- Pleasant and authentic recordings from native speakers that are crystal clear.
The beauty and complexity of Asian languages can be intimidating. Perfect for adults and kids, LingoDeer breaks down the alphabets, grammars and writing systems in bite-sized interactive games and lessons to make learning digestible for new learners.
LingoDeer doesn't stop at just helping you acquire new words. We help you truly memorize them. The built-in flashcard feature is driven by Spaced Repetition algorithm. It will adapt to the learner's individual learning process and adjust exercises to maximize memorization and retention.
Download now to embark on your journey of learning Japanese, Korean and Mandarin Chinese. You will start speaking these fascinating languages in no time without spending a dime.
Found a bug? Let us know and help us make LingoDeer better!