Learning for MS Excel Spreadsheet Tutorial application has been designed for computer and mobile users who would like to learn Microsoft Excel in easy and simple steps by steps with best Pictures. It will be highly useful for those learners who do not have prior exposure to Microsoft applications. Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Computer peripherals like mouse, keyboard, monitor, screen etc. and their basic operations system. You should also have the basic skills of file management and folder navigation.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Microsoft Excel. You can use Excel to enter all sorts of data and perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations. So if you don't know how to use the xcel spreadsheet, Let's get this application to help you about that.
Learn Office excel App have any tips and trick to use best formula data for perform financial, The feature content on this application are:
-> MS Excel Basics
- Getting Started with Excel
- Entering Values
- Creating New Worksheet
- Move Around, etc
-> How to Editing Worksheet
- For inserting data in MS Excel
- Navigation with Rows and Columns
- Let us see how to access the spell check
- Select the symbol you want to add and click insert to use the symbol
and more again
-> How to Formatting Cells
- MS Excel Cell can hold different types of data like Numbers, Currency, Dates, etc.
- You can change the text decoration of the cell to change its look and feel
- MS Excel enables you to merge two or more cells
And More again you find it.
- > How to Formatting Worksheets
- MS Excel provides various sheet options for printing purpose like generally cell grid-lines arent printed
- Page orientation refers to how output is printed on the page
- MS Excel provides a handy solution to this problem with freezing panes
And more again.
-> How to Working with Formula
- Formulas use a variety of operators and worksheet functions to work with values and text
- Most formulas you create include references to cells or ranges
- MS Excel has many built in functions, which we can use in our formula
So get more again on this application.
-> Advanced Operations
- Filtering data in MS Excel refers to displaying only the rows that meet certain conditions
- A cell is a single element in a worksheet that can hold a value, some text, or a formula
- MS Excel data validation feature allows you to set up certain rules that dictate what can be entered into a cell
- To help users create more professional-looking documents
- Macros enable you to automate almost any task that you can undertake in Excel
- In Excel, a Data Table is a way to see different results by altering an input cell in your formula
- Now, let us see Pivot table with the help of an example
Get more and more again to simple learning use SQL programming language on MS Excel.
This is NOT an official but a fan made app. All the logos, trademarks and sources are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse in hosting or supporting the channel. If there is any issue, kindly send us an email with full details.