1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, for the first time in a mobile train simulator.
2. Signal: Indonesian Train Sim makes use of fully functional signalling system. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path.
3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
4. Multiple weather and time options.
5. Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indonesians.
6. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in any Indonesian railway station. From the kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.
7. Types of locomotives: GE U18C, GE U20C, GE CC206
8. Types of coaches: Passenger and Freight coaches
9. Sound design has been carefully crafted keeping the hustle and bustle of modern Indonesia in mind. The train sounds are best in class.
10. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver, Cabin, Overhead, Birds Eye, Reverse, Signal, Orbit and Passenger.
11. High quality graphics: The level of graphics has been pushed to new levels and anyone familiar with Indonesian routes will tell you how realistic the design is.
12. Available stations: Gambir, Karawang, Purwakarta, Bandung.
We already have a lot of new features planned ourselves for the upcoming updates, but feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the ones getting most number of responses will be made available very soon.
If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening!
Like our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HighbrowInteractive/