Search over 16 million job openings in over 60 countries and 28 languages from thousands of company websites and job boards on Indeed for iPhone, the companion job search engine app to Indeed.com.
SEE: The best job search apps for iOS and Android to help you get hired (a Download.com guide)
Three ways to sign up: Launch Indeed and you'll be asked to sign in with Google, Facebook, or an email address and password. You'll then be asked to create a resume. Note: You can also use Indeed without an account.
Easy resume upload process: You can go through the long, arduous process of entering all your resume info, or you can just upload a .doc or PDF of it from your library. If there's anything Indeed is not able to figure out as it's converting it into an Indeed Resume, you'll be asked to fill in the blanks.
Resumes are public or private: If you choose to make your resume public, your personal contact info will not be visible, but employers will be able to find you and present new jobs and career opportunities to you. If you make your resume private, then you will not show up in a resume search.
Easy to search job openings: You can search jobs from myriad job sites on the default home page by job title, keywords, or company, and by city, state, or zip code in the big search bars up top. Then tap Find Jobs.
Powerful filters: Once you're on a search results page, you can sort postings by relevance or date, radius, whether you want to see all jobs or just quick apply jobs, job types (from Internship to Full-time), and experience levels (from Entry to Senior Level). Then tap Update.
Easy to apply: Many of the jobs are "Apply with your Indeed Resume," which means that since they rely on your Indeed Resume for most of your info, you can submit applications for these positions with just a couple taps. Even though it's optional, we still recommend adding a personalized message to send with your resume. Bonus: After you apply, you will see similar jobs to the one you just applied for to keep the momentum going.
Job tracking: Indeed keeps a record of candidates' recent job searches, so you can see which jobs you've visited, saved, and applied to.
Helpful reminders: Not ready to apply for a job quite yet? You can save jobs and also send yourself a reminder to apply later.
Job alerts: Don't feel like searching for a position? You can get relevant opportunities that match your resume emailed to you. You can also easily get a recommended job alert to get the latest jobs in the area or areas you specify delivered to your inbox. Just opt-in under Subscriptions.
Great research tool: With Indeed you can do more than just search and apply for jobs. You can also follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates, see how companies are rated by employees, past and present, and peruse 12 million-plus company reviews, as well as company photos.
Resume didn't upload perfectly: While we appreciated being able to upload our resume rather than inputting everything in, we were a little annoyed at having to make corrections and additions after the upload.
The Indeed Job Search mobile app takes all the things you love about the popular job search site that aggregates new jobs from myriad job sites and brings them to your phone. You'll love the amazing selection of job openings that you can apply for from your phone.
- You can now download your resume and other attachments before submitting a job application
- Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed's Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World's #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 200 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device's GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed's network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don't want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you've visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
- Read reviews of companies posted by over 12 million employees
- See photos of what it's like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your own employer
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017