We propose a new way of mobile Banking prototype best suited for Visually challenged people. As everyone gears their life towards Digital World, no one is supposed to be pulled out of this movement. We want Visually challenged must also be a part of Digital India
Basically, the strength of our idea lies on several key features:
1. Once the Android Application is installed, it can be started by pressing the hard Switch. Precisely, long pressing the Volume key.
2. The mobile banking application behaves as normal as other mobile banking application but the Screen goes dark (invisible what is happening in the screen) when the application is running.
3. The Application uses audio feedback system as a rich feature during interaction. So it is advised to plug the headphone before opening the Application. It may compel you to plug in to use the Application further.
4. The menu system in the Application is large enough to be pressed at convenience by the Visually challenged people. Once they tap the button, they hear the Button/Menu name through the headphone. Again, if they Long press the Button/Menu, it is taken as an input to the Application and the Application brings the next screen.
5. Default PIN Number in existence are - 1234 and 9876. Recharge option is not fully functional. Don't try that hard.
We believe that this intuitive idea adds a bit in exploring the Digital India for Visually challenged people.