Make you photos pop with HDR X.
HDR, short for High Dynamic Range photography is a process where multiple images are taken of the same subject at varying exposure values.
HDR X is a free HDR camera app that blends such images to make it pop and sometimes more dramatic while preserving details and texture in both bright and dark areas.
In addition, HDR X may improve the details of photos taken under a low light condition.
- Create HDR photos from your phone media library or camera
- Create HDR photos from multiple shots
- Build advance HDR camera
- Set exposure range, white balance, scene mode, flash mode and more
- Built-in image gallery to store, organize and share your HDR pictures to social networks
- Select capture resolution / 16:9 or 4:3 ratio mode
- Self-timer, auto-focus, focus lock, composition grid