This app was built out of a personal need to cope with anxiety & depression, improve mental health and bring a self-change. As Rumi said Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
If you want to improve your life, improve your self-image.
Being grateful and thankful for all of the blessings you have makes you feel good about yourself. You realize that there are so many reasons to be grateful, and your self-esteem is elevated. When you feel good about yourself and happy with who you are, you will find that this attitude also raises how you view your own life and the world around you. As such, gratitude creates positive emotions, like joy, love, and contentment, which research shows can undo the grip of negative emotions, likeanxiety.
With over 100000 users on the app, we have found from our users that the app has been tremendously beneficial for improving their self image, feeling good about their life and becoming more mindful, coping with depression and anxiety, self love and appreciation and to lift their life vibrations and raise their spirits. Gratitude journaling allows us to shift our focus and attention towards our blessings which we take for granted. And Positive affirmations or self image affirmations works wonderfully if practiced well.
How Gratitude, affirmations and law of attraction works have been wonderfully explained in the books The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy, The Magic, Simple Abundance. There are several personal coaches, mindfulness coaches, yoga trainers and mentors that have found Gratitude journaling to be the best start towards self development and self love.
Its not always easy to effectively deal with situations like abusive relationships, financial crunch, grief, trauma, depression and attracting the wrong people and circumstances in our life. And at these times especially, its tough to get started to bring a self change. Gratitude journaling and practicing affirmations is relatively easy.
If you are looking for any of the following, the app could be super effective starting point for you:
1. Improving self care, self image or personal growth and self development
2. Manifesting right people and circumstances by Law of attraction, positive thinking and affirmations
3. Find more joy, peace and contentment
4. Offset stress and anxiety
5. Improve your mood, sleep better
6. Count your blessings
7. Tools for addiction recovery, therapy or self healing
8. Raise your vibration and grow Spiritually
9. Self reflection
10. Live life with goals and intention
App features that you might find useful:
1. Its simple, completely private and user friendly. Most of the users have found the app very easy to get started. Its not cluttered with tons of useless features
2. Colors and Images. You can use pastel colors depending on your mood, attach images and easily write your journal
3. Reminders. You can set reminders and the app will send you useful reminders like What made you smile today? or Write a thank you note to yourself
4. Daily motivation quotes and affirmations. Like the Rumis quote on top, the app gives you a self-changing daily quote or affirmation. Also, create your own positive affirmations
5. Privacy and Backup. Password protect your journal so its safe with you. Backup your journal in case you need to switch devices
Most of the app is completely free with Unlimited journal entries, affirmations, backup & restore, passcode lock. You can choose to subscribe to Gratitude Pro for searching through your journal or exporting your pdf or adding more than a single image to your journal entry. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Please find Terms & Conditions here: http://bit.ly/3077uoX