Following the full release of the GE series multi-effects pedal lineup, the MOOER team brings a brand-new mobile experience with GE Labs.
With GE Labs and a compatible audio interface, 171 amp models and stompboxes as well as MOOERs proprietary MNRS (MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample) technology can all be accessed from your iOS or iPad device. Users can sample any tone from their real-life amps, cabs, and effects pedals with GE Labs via MNRS Engine 2.0 and export them in to their GE series multi-effects pedals!
The first release of MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample
MNRS (MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample) technology is developed by MOOER engineers from their years of tone modeling experience.
During the sample creation process, the MNRS engine2.0 will send a series of signals to your target equipment to test the sonic response and analyze the tonal qualities. From there, data such as frequency characteristics, tube drive characteristics, and tonal responses will be combined into a higher-order nonlinear model to achieve the same tonal characteristics and feel of the sampled equipment.
With GE Labs, you can create a sample of your favorite gear from overdrive pedals to amplifiers preamps or cabinets.
Users can upload/download preset patches from MOOER Cloud. MNRS Project allows users to upload and download the sample files and export the files to their GE series multi-effects pedals to enjoy.
GE Labs supports iOS/iPad OS operating systems and compatible audio interfaces/MIDI controllers.
Huge Effects Library
171 amp models and stompboxes with 12 CAB modules including dual microphone position settings. There is also no limit to the number of effects in an effects chain, and you can adjust the order of effects as you wish.
Global EQ Settings
Global settings menu allows you to quickly toggle Cab and Power Amp settings. You can also access the 4 band Global EQ for more detailed adjustments to reduce the effects of playing through different devices whether its a guitar amplifier, monitor or headphones.
1. MOOERs unique MNRS technology sample engine 2.0 allows users to sample overdrive pedals, preamps, amplifiers, or cabs.
2. MOOER Cloud for MNRS upload/download. Supports exporting MNRS files to GE series multi-effects pedals. (Please visit MOOER STUDIO website for compatible products)
3. 171 high-quality effects: 43 preamp models, 43 cabinet simulators, 11 power amp simulators, and 74 stompboxes.
4. Unlimited effects in your effects chain. Rearrange effects easily with drag and drop.
5. 12 different types of microphone models. Dual-microphone mode support in cabinet simulation module.
6. Support for iOS compatible audio interfaces, MIDI controllers.
7. Built-in drum machine, tuner, and virtual footswitch support.
8. EQ, cabinet simulation, and power amp simulation toggle from global settings menu.
9. Three latency modes to optimize experience across different mobile devices.