Frame.io allows you to upload all your source media, assets, and work-in-progress clips and cuts into private workspaces where you can invite your team and clients to collaboratefrom anywhere in the world. We replace the hodgepodge of Dropbox for file sharing, Vimeo for video review, and email for communication, but that's just a start. Now, Frame.io goes everywhere with you.
We built Frame.io (http://frame.io/) because
* Managing 100 private Vimeo passwords sucks.
* Your clients cryptic feedback of that thing around 12 seconds never makes sense.
* Sifting through your email to find that download link from that person for that file from last week? You have way better things to do!
* Its 10pm and you dont know if your edit was approvedor even viewed.
* Its 11pm and now you have to export and compress your edit into 25 different formats.
We know what all that feels like and we had to stop the madness. Thats why we built Frame.io (http://frame.io/) with the right tools to save video pros time and money. Things like
* Time-based comments and video annotations so you can draw directly on video frames to accurately communicate your feedback.
* Video transcoding in the cloud so you can upload any video format and never worry about playback compatibility. It just works.
* Version control so you can see what your project looked like one version ago or 100 versions ago.
* Comment Replay that loops a 4-second range around any comment so you get a sense of what it means in context.
* TouchScrub so that all you do is slide your finger over a thumbnail to preview.
* Face ID for added security.
But whats best is that its simple to use and designed to present your work beautifully.