Flowboard is the kind of wholly unique and engaging app that makes the iPad a powerhouse publishing and promotion-creating tool. With this app you can do everything from creating multimedia publications to sharing a story or interacting with fellow users from around the globe. It is a useful marketing tool, business-building application, or just something you can have fun with by viewing other flowboards created by your fellow users.
The first step after installing Flowboard is to connect it with Facebook or register a new account with your e-mail address. You'll need to do this before you can start creating any content. After connecting, the full suite of tools in Flowboard opens up, including numerous templates for portfolios, presentations, product and service catalogs, stories, and a lot more. The app features numerous other flowboards so you can see what other users are doing, or you can create your own from scratch and share it from your device. Syncing is easy, though you'll need to connect each individual app, with options including Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Box, Google Drive, and SkyDrive. There is a bit of a learning curve here as you sort through the plethora of options, but it's incredibly what some people are doing with this app -- it's a very powerful, free tool set.
If you are interested in creating presentations or other multimedia tools from your libraries on the go, there are few tools as powerful or as fun and easy to use as Flowboard for your iPad. This is a must-download for any business owner or marketing consultant.
We read and respond to every email, tweet, review, anything and we prioritize what we fix and what we build based largely on user feedback.
To that end, this update addresses some small new features while addressing several small fixes:
-- New fixed issues:
- white background on some screens in some cases
- saving/sharing caused some images and videos to not work properly
- YouTube videos now work consistently
- Add ability to link to other flows aka presentations - was available in Mac app previously. Yes, you can link from one flow to another flow. We call this flowlink or flowception, but you will call this awesome. This is the continuation of our plan to get the Mac app and the iPad/iPhone app to complete parity.
- Changed and improved PDF email feature. Did you know that when a PDF is embedded in your presentation, you can email it without leaving FlowVellakwscnmrk! Now uses default email app and attaches the PDF versus using a link. This is really cool, seriously.
- Significant performance update(s). This isn't a joke - we made one significant update here that should make download speeds increase substantially depending on the size of your Flows.
- Various small fixes and updates.
- Fixed issue where PRO users could be logged out of a group.
- Fixed issue with iPad/iPhone photos that weren't taken on device were not available.
- Fixed issue in the presentation settings menu where delay time would reset - it was really annoying, so we fixed it.
What's comingkwscnmrk: Have you heardkwscnmrk We have and we're plotting and coding, getting ready a big fall release with some of our own magic.
I know every app developer says this, but it's true, please review and rate FlowVella - it is incredibly important to our success. That and tell everyone you know if you love FlowVella.
So, please update your review and rating of FlowVella - thank you kindly folks!
Thanks for the continued support. We keep on growing and growing and the best is yet to come. Please send feedback, feature requests and any other communications to support[at]flowvella.com.
We hope you are enjoying the summer!
- Brent and team FlowV!