E-PunchClock Std is a simple TimeClock Program designed using a "punch clock" paradigm rather than a "task timer" paradigm. Simply push a button to clock in at the beginning of the day, and push it again to clock out at the end - no need to keep the program running or make a new "task". For network deployments, you may wish to look at EZPunch Client/Server.
- Simple, one-button interface for general use.
- Note entry per punch.
- 12/24 hour time format option
- MySQL and PostgreSQL datastore support.
- Punch manager to edit, delete, and add punches.
- Password protection option for punch manager, user manager,reporting and exporting
- Report generator: Generate a basic punch listing report (one line per punch) or in/out report (one line per in/out pair with hours "in" and total hours).
- Time rounding-option to round recorded time to nearest quarter-hour, as is typical for many businesses.
- Unlimited users
- Dashboard widget for even easier punch entry.
- Menu widget to punch in/out from the menu bar
- Punch export to excel, word, etc via tab-delimited or CSV files.
- Export to PDF and iCalendar format
- Script/program execution on punch
- Optional user login with password
- Accumulated hours display