The EXFO OPM [Optical Power Meter] application can connect over Bluetooth to both EXFOs PON Power meters (PPM-350D), and power checkers (MPC-100 series). When connected, the app can display live measurements and store measurements, along with the following advanced/additional features:
- Manage test configurations (import, delete, sync with instrument)
- Select a test configuration to use on the instrument
- View test configuration details
- Manage measurements (edit name and identification information, export, delete)
- Add GPS coordinates to a measurement
- View saved measurement details
- Generate a PDF test report for a measurement
- Share a PDF test report.
Specifically for the MPC-100:
- Supports Duplex measurements storing values on the transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) side on the same window and in the same report.
- Export of the results in .JSON format