If you're looking for to offload all your passwords and basic login information, Dashlane can take on your Android's password management.
Generate and store passwords: Dashlane for Android can generate passwords, store them, and then autofill them as well as your login information for websites and apps, unlocking them with your master password.
If you use Google to handle your autofill information for apps, however, Dashlane has a setting that lets you continue to use it.
Secure: Dashlane uses the industry-standard AES-256 to encrypt your information.
It's free, for one device: If you are using the Dashlane password manager for just one device, it's free to use.
And it's paid, for multiple devices: Dashlane comes with a 30-day trial of the Premium version. After that, it's $39.99 a year to put Dashlane on all your devices, with everything -- passwords and other fill-in data -- automatically synced across your platforms. A premium account also lets you share items with others.
Can't autofill everything: Dashlane can autofill just your login and password information on Android and can't handle other autofill data, such as address and payment methods. The desktop version can autofill it all.
Confusing pricing: If you try to upgrade from within the app, you are presented with a $30 offer. However, if you click through to the payment screen the price is $39.99.
If you're looking for a simple password manager for your Android, check out Dashlane. It can't handle all your autofill data but is a simple and secure way to store and autofill your passwords.
- Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard
- Dark Web Monitoring scans the web for leaked personal data and sends alerts
- Secure your online activity with our built-in VPN
- Use Inbox Security Scan to find all the accounts you've created, analyze their security, and secure them in Dashlane
- Up to 1GB of secure document storage
Your better digital life starts here.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity--all your personal information that lives online. It's the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your information.
- Securely store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using our mobile browser.
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator.
- NEW! Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard.
- NEW! With Dark Web Monitoring, get instant security alerts for each email account you add in Dashlane.
- NEW! Use Inbox Security Scan to scan your email inbox and find all the accounts you've created, analyze their security, and save them in Dashlane.
- Dashlane Free: Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your Android phone or tablet, free for life.
- Dashlane Premium: Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
- Dashlane Premium Plus (only available in the U.S.): Get added protection with real-time credit monitoring and up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance.
We built Dashlane on the belief that your passwords and data should always be secure, private, and accessible to only you.
- Our patented security architecture uses AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard, and a zero-knowledge system to protect your passwords and personal data.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Dashlane. No one knows it but you--not even Dashlane--and it's not stored anywhere on your device or our servers by default.
- Dashlane requires you to log in from an approved device. Built-in two-factor authentication ensures you are you, every time you unlock Dashlane with your master password or your fingerprint on compatible Android devices.
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more