Amazon Prime Now for Android gets Amazon Prime members their groceries, restaurant items, and more in record times.
Easy to start: First, enter your ZIP code to learn if Prime Now is available in your area. Then sign in with your Amazon account info or start browsing as a guest.
Tens of thousands of items: You can order tens of thousands of items from Amazon Prime Now as well as from local stores and eateries (in select cities).
Available in 40-plus cities: Amazon Prime Now is available in dozens of cities including Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas and Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Orange County, Manhattan, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and St. Paul, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle and Eastside, Tampa, Virginia Beach, and the Washington, D.C., metro area.
Fabulous local stores: With the Amazon Prime Now app, you're not limited to Amazon's grocery selection. You can also get items from beloved local stores, including Sprouts, Bristol Farms, Gourmet Garage, and Fresh Thyme, among many top-shelf wine and spirits stores. Tap Shop by Store in the main menu to start shopping.
Easy shopping: Whether you're browsing featured products on the home page or searching by department or keyword or voice search, all you have to do is tap the Add or Add to Cart button next to the item to place it in your cart. Once you've hit the minimum, tap your shopping cart icon on the top right, then Checkout, and add or approve your payment method.
Nutritional info: Concerned about nutrition info for a product and whether it's gluten-free, vegan, or low in carbs? Tap any packaged item and see all its nutritional facts, just like you were reading the back of a product label in a store. You'll also get the benefit of Amazon reviews on many products.
Top-drawer restaurants, too: Not in the mood to cook? Amazon Prime Now also delivers food from raved-about restaurants, from Chai Pani and Farm Burger in Atlanta to India's Grill and Datz in Tampa. In San Francisco, where we tested the app, we found 140-plus restaurants to order from. Tap Order from Restaurants in the main menu to start your search. You can, thankfully, narrow down restaurants by type of cuisine; whether it's suitable for breakfast, lunch, or dinner; or whether it's vegan, gluten-free, and so on.
More than food: With the Amazon Prime Now app, you can order a lot of the items you'd find on Amazon, including electronics, household items, clothing and accessories, gifts, toys, and health items.
Microphone or voice search: You can search by typing in the search bar up top or by tapping the microphone on the right side of the search field and speaking your search. In our testing, the app understood us well and delivered relevant search results. But it's important to be as specific as possible in your directive.
Three delivery options: Do you want a daytime or nighttime delivery within an hour? Or how about one that's later with a one-hour delivery window? Or can you do one later with a two-hour delivery window? These options are all available in most ZIP codes serviced by Amazon Prime Now. The delivery fees vary based on order size and your preferred delivery time.
Savings and promos: When we tested the app, we were served ads for four Amazon Prime Now offers including a $5 off an order of $20 at a participating restaurant, $3 in savings after placing three qualifying items in your cart, $15 off your first three orders, and $10 off your first Whole Foods order (with free two-hour delivery).
Free Whole Foods delivery: If you can wait a couple hours and deal with a two-hour delivery window, then you can get your Whole Foods order ($35 minimum) delivered to your doorstep for free.
Overwhelming product selection: Amazon offers a dizzying array of products, so when you launch the Amazon Prime Now app, there's just way too much to look at on a small screen. We recommend taking advantage of the Shop By Store section up top and tapping on either Amazon, Restaurants, or one of your local stores to narrow down your search off the bat.
No voice search for restaurants: It would be fabulous if we could also do voice searching for our favorite restaurant items.
Amazon Prime subscription required: You'll need an Amazon Prime subscription, which costs $119 a year, to enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime Now.
The Amazon Prime Now for Android app is a great way to get your Amazon, local store, and restaurant deliveries to you quickly for a small delivery fee. The app offers coupons that help to offset some of the cost, but the best deal on the app is the free two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more from Whole Foods.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
You have better things to do than go to the store. Skip the trip and shop for tens of thousands of daily essentials and gift items through the Amazon Prime Now app. In addition to the daily essentials available on Amazon Prime Now, you can shop from local stores and restaurants in select cities.
Choose from three ultra-fast delivery options for orders fulfilled by Amazon Prime Now: delivery in a two-hour window, delivery in a one-hour window, or delivery within an hour. Delivery within an hour and one-hour delivery windows are available in most ZIP Codes serviced by Amazon Prime Now.
-Prime Now is available from morning to night, seven days a week. Currently available in select areas including:
- Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Berkeley, Boston, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas & Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles & Orange County, Manhattan, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis & St. Paul, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle & Eastside, Tampa, Virginia Beach, and Washington, DC Metro
- Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores:
- Chicago: Fresh Thyme
- Dallas: Sally Beauty
- Indianapolis: Fresh Thyme
- Los Angeles: Bristol Farms, and Mission Wine & Spirits
- New York City: Westside Market, Gourmet Garage, Union Square Wine & Spirits and Vintage Grape Wine & Spirits
- Milwaukee: Fresh Thyme
- Minneapolis: Surdyk's Liquor & Cheese Shop
- Phoenix: Tops Liquors
- Portland: New Seasons Market
- Sacramento: Pet Food Express
- San Diego: Bristol Farms and Keg N Bottle
- San Francisco Bay Area: Pet Food Express, Sousa's Wines & Liquor and Tony's Market & Liquor
- Seattle: PCC Community Markets, New Seasons Market, Bartell Drugs and All The Best Pet Care
- Get delivery from your favorite restaurants including, but not limited to:
- Atlanta: Chai Pani, Farm Burger
- Austin: Clay Pit, Tarka Indian Kitchen
- Baltimore: Dinosaur BBQ, Home Slyce
- Columbus: Bareburger, Schmidt's Sausage Haus
- Chicago: P.F. Chang's, 5411 Empanadas
- Dallas: Roti Grill, Fireside Pies
- DC: Matchbox, Lebanese Taverna
- Houston: El Tiempo Cantina, Luna Pizzeria
- Las Vegas: Weera Thai Restaurant, Soho Sushi Burrito
- Los Angeles: - Pitfire Pizza, Wokcano
- Manhattan: Tao, Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken
- Miami: Harry's Pizzeria, Versailles Restaurant
- Minneapolis: Quang, Hola Arepa
- Orlando: Hawkers Asian Street Fare, Black Rooster Taqueria
- Portland: Pok Pok, Red Robin
- Phoenix: Pita Jungle, Thai Basil
- San Diego: Chris' Ono Grinds, Dumpling Inn
- San Francisco: Chabaa Thai Cuisine, Boulevard Cafe
- Seattle & Eastside: Cactus, Red Robin
- Tampa: India's Grill, Datz