Click on "Developer Website" or "William Lewis Website" below to see VeinSeek Pro in action! VeinSeek Pro is an augmented reality 'vein finder' application for your smartphone.
Instructions for first-time use:
1) Hold your iPhone at least 10 cm (4-5 inches) away from the skin.
2) Turn the flashlight on by pressing the flashlight icon at the bottom left of the screen.
3) Adjust the contrast with slider to the *lowest* setting that allows you to see veins well.
4) If you still can't see veins, try a physical maneuver; lower an arm vein below the level of the heart, or use a tourniquet, for example.
5) If all of the above fail, try looking at a different site. VeinSeek will not perform as well as ultrasound for deep veins.
---- Follow us on twitter: @VeinSeek ----
Read reviews on our website:
Please leave us a review on the App Store!
For support, contact us: email@example.com
VeinSeek is an augmented reality 'vein finder' application for your smartphone, and allows the user to see some veins that would be otherwise invisible to the naked eye; VeinSeek Pro improves and extends the functionality of the original VeinSeek app. VeinSeek Pro offers better performance in a range of lighting conditions. Users can adjust the intensity of the effect to adapt to bright or dim environments and different skin types. Screenshots can be easily captured via the camera button and stored to the iPhone's photo album.
Disclaimer: VeinSeek Pro is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease. The creators of VeinSeek assume no liability for the use of, misuse of, or inability to use, the VeinSeek app. VEINSEEK PRO IS NOT DESIGNED NOR INTENDED FOR ANY APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OR MISUSE OF VEINSEEK PRO COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.