UpTime Log is designed to help you track Macintosh usage. Basically, it records how long your Macintosh is being run between restarts. This could be useful on Macs being run as servers, but also on single-user Macs to find out "how much time am I spending at my Mac?"
- Easy to use
- detects and logs system crashes
- Takes up minimum screen space
- Can be run automatically to record usage without user intervention
- Not an extension or control panel, so it's unlikely to cause compatibility problems
- "Flavor" interface (choose a color to match your iMac,G3,G4, or personality!)
- Many options!
- Includes stopwatch timer!